Monday, January 5, 2015

I'm so Proud of you



Hi Dolls
Today is all about my youngest brother Bennedict Bennett.                                                                                    
Last month it was his Banquet and I made him a red suit, well it was my first attempt and I did pretty well if I must say so myself …..lol …… I made his partner Kella’s dress as well. Below is a few picture’s.
 Today was the moment of truth for both of them and …….. They Passed………Yay!
So without any further due I would like to take this moment in Congratulating
Bennedict Bennett and Requel Cherval on their outstanding achievement.
I’m just so proud of him he showed everyone that he wants a better life for himself and this is the start to a bright future.















No comments:

Post a Comment