Friday, February 28, 2014

Our trip to Cape Town (My Cousin’s Wedding)



We recently went to Cape Town for my Cousin’s Wedding and ……Oh what a well deserve break I had lol. My cousin had asked me some time ago if my eldest daughter could be in her wedding as a flower girl, and if I could make the flower girls dresses and my answer was yes. But being as busy as I was I fell behind with the dresses and had the pattern cut out but the sewing was not done …..So I decided to sew the dresses when we arrive in Cape Town. When we got there time was no longer on my side as the wedding was the next day. Finally after sitting up the whole night I completed the dresses and was really tired …..lol (had to drink a few energy drinks just to get by……lol)

Below is a few pictures of the flowergirl dresses, the wedding and my family in Cape Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment