Monday, June 9, 2014

Black tulle high low banquet dress



Hi Dolls

Today is going to be a long day ……..Monday !!! I have a lot of things to do, my schedule is a bit hectic.
I have a ton of material to get for the orders that just came in over the weekend mostly banquet dresses and a few weddings…… It’s just so funny that I’m going to buy all this material and my sewing machine just died on me L This is just so sad my baby died after 9 years and hundreds of garments she produced for me …..and now I have to trade her in for some new kid on the block…… L Well I won’t give up on her she is the best thing that ever happened to me!

The Project
This is a Banquet / Prom dress that I made two months ago. My client wanted the dress on the picture but with lace sleeves, so I made the dress with taffeta, tulle and lace. The dress turned out great and she loved it.

Hope you enjoyed the post
Please feel free to comment if you like (*^,)

See you next time
Toodel do








                                                               The original dress

No comments:

Post a Comment