Thursday, June 19, 2014

Runaway Bride!


Hi Dolls

I’m feeling so lazy today……… after the long weekend I just need to sleep it off…….lol
We had a crazy weekend watching soccer believe it or not I’m not a sports person, but yes I did watch some local soccer supporting youth day!
It was so much fun the vibe was nice and we spend our Saturday at the annual Steven Pienaar Soccer Tournament  with the kids……
Monday ( Youth Day )  we planned to spend the day at the grounds watching the final soccer match , but it was so cold that we ended up with popcorn & watching movies ( I even forgot about work). This was a well spend weekend with my boyfriend and baby’s .

The project!
This is a wedding dress I made last year. I call it the runaway bride……….lol ……..long story but I will make it short! The client of the dress never came to collect the dress so now I’m hiring the dress out. Any way the dress was made with feathers in the front  and tulle at the back , I made the bust with tulle and made flowers on the bust for details I will be posting a tutorial on handmade flowers tomorrow!

Hope you enjoyed the post feel free to comment .
See you next time

Toodel do!











No comments:

Post a Comment