Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me……lol

Hi Dolls

So I turned a year older yesterday what a bless feeling ……….thank you God for saving me through another year I’m just so bless to have wonderful people in my life. I had the best Birthday ever I started my day by going to church and then I got the best present ever a new over locker  sewing machine ……………I was so happy that was the best birthday present I ever got! I also got this beautiful  handbag and a  purse…..just love it ! I must say I have the most amazing boyfriend /father of my kids he just gave me the time of my life yesterday! After receiving all the presents we had a potjie,we ate some amazing food, I just felt so special . I love the people in my life they are so good to me…..lol (*^,)

Below is a few pictures

(*^,)






















No comments:

Post a Comment